Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Day Three

So far so good! 




I've basically cut one meal out of my daily routine (breakfast).  Easier to split 1,200 calories between 2 meals with a chance of feeling sated than between 3. 




Since Monday I've been eating just under 1,200 calories/day.  I've been losing weight steadily.  I know, I know, it's water weight that comes off first, but whatever it is, I'll take it!  I'm making better progress with this than other diets in the past while. 


I've also cut back on Diet Mountain Dew.  I've been doing that for a couple weeks now.  I have one 12 oz can in the morning and that's it.  I've been worried about how it could be tricking my body into making extra insulin.  I saw an article on that a while back and it has worried me since.  I need to stop having it daily but haven't gotten there yet.  I'm cutting a lot out of my life right now so I need time to adjust before I do more.


Eating out is off the table.


Cake, candy, pie, etc. are off the table.


Being sated is off the table.


No more breakfast. 


What I get in the meantime is this...


I'm losing weight.


My energy is low so I'm taking it pretty easy at the moment tho today I haven't felt weak at all like I did the past couple days.


I'm reminding myself that I'm tough enough to do this.  I'm tough enough to stay hungry most of the time, and tired and woozy sometimes, and keep doing this until I get this weight off. 


FUCK YEAH!!!  I ROCK!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment