Friday, January 22, 2016

2 weeks in

I broke my rules from last week.  I was weighing myself daily and it happened again.  On Thursday morning the scale said I'd lost 2 lbs.  This morning, it said I'd lost .6 lbs.  THAT SUCKS!!!

This week I added in working out.  I've been doing crunched and squats and planks and inverted push ups and push ups and zumba and...  Last night was arm night and they were noodles when I was done.  I'm getting stronger tho, even if it's only in my own mind so far!

Tonight I need to go walking.  It's on my challenge schedule.  I don't know where I want to go walking at.  It's only going to be 21 out today so I think walking in a mall is in order but which mall?
See, this is a dilemma because if I go home for supper first I won't go out again.  I'm like that.  Mostly.  Well I can force myself out again but once I'm home I want the bra off and the sweats on and I don't want to leave again.  So this walking thing will delay supper.  I was thinking MOA would be good because it's huge and I can powerwalk thru that without doing repeats.  BUT it's also far, far away from my house so it would delay supper substantially.  I should suck it up and do it anyway.

Or I could go to Northtown (close to home) and powerwalk there, 3 times around, and boring but I could get supper faster.  Or Rosedale which is not as far as MOA but not as close as Northtown and slightly less boring that Northtown...

I should suck it up and do MOA.  I should.

No comments:

Post a Comment